Where physical security and innovation meet.
What is a Secure Facility Construction?
The proliferation of electronics, wireless communication, and mobile technology over the last 30 years has changed the way we work, and the way we construct our work places and environments.
SCIF* or other Secure Work Environment (SWE)
- Incorporates Means, Materials, and Methods to achieve a Physical, IT, and Technical security standard to prevent the loss of information.
- Each SCIF/SWE is constructed to defeat various threats and vulnerabilities.
- Different Government and Commercial Organisations set their own standards and requirements for their security.
*SCIF – Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility
In More Detail
Helps Protect Electronic Assets From:
Electronic Interference (EMI)
Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP)
Signal Leakage (WLAN & Cellphones)
Building Interior – Rejects RF/IR Signals:
Reduces “Leakage” from
Laptops and Computer Monitors
Display Screens and Tablets
Cell Phones and Wireless
Bluetooth and Z-Wave
Zigbee, Bugs/Surveillance and Safety Film
Building Exterior – Reject RF/IR/UV Signals:
Reduces outside Threats from
Eavesdropping & Theft of Electronic Data
IR Laser Microphones
On Glass and Polycarbonate
- New Construction
- Interior storm or overglaze
- Retrofit existing locations thus hardening the windows against Radio Frequency (RF) Infrared (IR), Ultra Violet (UV) and Physical aggression
- Vehicles, including executive and tactical
EASY APPLICATION & REMOVAL
Commercial locations can be quickly and easily protected with INTELLIGENCE FILM and later removed to return the commercial space to its original condition.
Intelligence SD technology is available as surface applied Film, as a lamination with Glass or Makrolon®(Polycarbonate), providing full spectrum window benefits for Electronic Asset Protection.
- The Intelligence SD Technology can be laminated between glass or Makrolon® for additional protection
- Treated windows can be easily returned to ‘original’ condition at the end of a lease
We create head-turning results with inspiring and innovative printing, signage and window film solutions.
Let us help you bring your project to life. Contact us for a free quote.